6 Wedding touch up essentials
These are my essentials to stay looking perfect and effortlessly maintain your look all day and night.
The basis of longevity in makeup is not solely the makeup products. It mainly lies in the what might be invisible to the naked eye and be the “supporting underwear” of what holds it all together, the skincare and primer.
1. Charlotte Tilbury airbrush powder. Dab with a brush on to the t zone and chin or any other areas you find are prone to oil. You want the glowing skin look not the shiny look.
2. Brush. Swish your brush into the powder, tap any excess and dab where needed.
3. Lip pencil. A quick precision top up. You can fill in the lip in seconds and perfect liner edges quickly. Make sure you sharpen the pencil before you walk down the aisle.
4. Lipstick and or gloss. The colour in the centre of the lips fades first, so apply straight from the bullet for quick touch-ups.
6. Tissues. Great to mop the groom's brow or fold them to create a triangle in the corner to catch tears in the corners of eyes and blot lipstick.
Thanks for reading and let me know what else you would like Bridal beauty tips on.